Scientific degree: Candidate of Philosophical Sciences
Academic status: Associate Professor
- Philosophy of culture
- Semiotics of culture
- Social mythology
Philosopher, candidate of Philosophical Sciences, associate professor, Department of Theory and History of Culture of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
1999 – graduated from Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Faculty of Philosophy.
A postgraduate student at the department of Theory and History of Culture (Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Faculty of Philosophy).
2003 – PhD in Philosophy (Dissertation: Aesthetic features of the national worldview in the philosophical thought of Ukraine of the first half of the XX century).
2002 – today – head of the Ethics and Aesthetics Labaratory
2004 – Assistant Professor at the Department of Theory and History of Culture (National Ivan Franko University of Lviv)
2007 – present – Associate Professor at the Department of Theory and History of Culture (National Ivan Franko University of Lviv)
2020 – till now – acting chairperson of the Department of Theory and History of Culture.
October 2014 – internship in the Department of Social Philosophy and Philosophy of Culture of the Institute of Philosophy of the University of Rzeszow (Uniwersytet Rzeszowski).
2015-2018- doctoral student of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, specialty Social Philosophy, History of Philosophy. Investigation of the topic “Social myth as a phenomenon of current culture: philosophical and semiotic aspects”.
Member of the working group for the title of the City of Literature of UNESCO in Lviv (2014).
Participated in the organization of 83rd PEN International Congress (Lviv, September 17-23, 2017).
Membership in Taras Shevchenko Scientific society.
Head of the “Ukrainian association of cultorologists – Lviv” (starting with 2019).
· Lecture on the topic “Project Management in the sphere of Culture and Academic Education: are there points of contact?” (within the project “Conversations about”) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7w1_Am9CHU
· Lecture on the topic: “Media as a means of modernity mythologization ” within the project MoloDvizhCenter Event: https://youtu.be/8aIsC_08-Vc
· Lecture on the topic: “Social myth and modern art: basic points of contact” within the project MoloDvizhCenter Event: https://youtu.be/YefqZpHm-KA
· Discussion “Freedom of uncertainties” within the project #Rethinking, organized by Western Ukrainian Representative of the International Renaissance Foundation https://fb.watch/1MNXrL_oaF/
· “Literary actionism: who? what? for what purpose” lecture at the Festival of instant art (Lviv, August 16th, 2020) https://www.facebook.com/HnatKhotkevychPalaceOfCulture/videos/344439563395396
· Open discussion on the topic “Roman Ingarden – a phenomenal philosopher from Lviv” (in cooperation with Mukha O. ) online- within the project “Roman Ingarden’s matter: Lviv volume, unread” https://www.facebook.com/259367840774115/videos/311666533358476
· Moderation of a round-table discussion “Roman Ingarden in the background of cultural life of interwar Lviv” https://www.facebook.com/259367840774115/videos/3547137201974705/?__tn__=F
• Cultural analytics in the media
• Semiotics of culture
• Current philosophy of culture
• Philosophy of culture
• Philosophy of culture (speciality: “Philosophy”)
Page with teachers schedule not found!