Faculty Development Strategic Plan for 2020-2024
- to shape intellectual and innovative potential of the students;
- to shape attitudinal, professional, socio-political, moral and ethical competencies of the students;
- to develop educational, social, cultural and artistic environment for the harmonious shaping of the inner world of the students by cultivating a sense of national pride and respect for the Ukrainian history.
- to guarantee the quality of education and competitiveness for specialists on the labor market;
- to develop partnerships with Ukrainian and European educational institutions, research institutions and stakeholders;
- to facilitate the mobility of students and teachers;
- to cooperate with student government, to involve students in the decision-making process.
- Work for the Victory of Ukraine!
- Ensure compliance with education quality standards in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education”.
- Implement academic mobility programs for teachers and students, their participation in international projects and grants to improve the quality of the educational process
- Structurally reorganize and open three Psychology departments:
Psychology of personal growth
Psychology of business and management
Rehabilitation and correctional psychology